Prosciutto and Mushroom Pizza.
You can cook Prosciutto and Mushroom Pizza using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Prosciutto and Mushroom Pizza
- You need of Pizza Base.
- It’s 350 grams of Flour.
- You need 300 ml of warm water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s 400 grams of canned tomatoes.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, diced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need of Topping.
- It’s 75 grams of grated cheese.
- You need 4 of small roma tomatoes.
- You need 4 of mushrooms.
- Prepare 6 slice of prosciutto ham.
Prosciutto and Mushroom Pizza instructions
- Mix the sugar and yeast in with the warm water and allow to stand for 10 minutes until the yeast has activated and starts to foam.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour and salt.
- Then pour in your yeast and water mixture slowly, mixing with a spatula as you do.
- Combine the flour and water with floured hands until it forms into dough. Add a drop more water or bit more flour as needed to get a manageable consistency.
- Turn your dough out onto a well floured board and knead for a few minutes.
- Now form the dough into a ball and place in a covered bowl. Leave it to rise for about an hour.
- When your dough has about 15 minutes left to rise, gently brown the garlic in a pan with the olive oil for a couple of minutes. Then stir in your canned tomatoes and basil. Let this simmer on a low to medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 230C, then while its warming, turn your dough out onto a floured board and gently shape into your pizza base and place onto a baking tray. Cook just this base for 2 or 3 minutes in the oven.
- Pull the base out of the oven and spread your tomato base sauce evenly over it.
- Now grab your toppings which can be just about anything – this time I used some sliced mushrooms, roma tomatoes and prosciutto ham.
- Evenly sprinkle the grated cheese over the sauce, then lay your toppings out however you like and return this to the oven..
- Cook for about 10 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and toppings are browned then serve while piping hot!.