Vickys Chickpea & Mango Salad w Creamy Dressing, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Chickpea & Mango Salad w Creamy Dressing, GF DF EF SF NF using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Chickpea & Mango Salad w Creamy Dressing, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 400 grams of can of chickpeas, drained.
- It’s 1 of mango, peeled and diced.
- You need 1 of small cucumber, peeled and diced.
- You need 200 grams of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- It’s 1 of small red onion, halved then sliced.
- It’s 2 of baby courgettes, sliced into ribbons with a vegetable peeler.
- Prepare 3 of baby (sweetbite) snacking bell peppers, sliced into rings.
- Prepare 1 of lemon cut into wedges to serve.
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- You need of Dressing.
- Prepare 200 grams of coconut yogurt (see recipe below) / natural yogurt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of balti curry paste, see my recipe attached below.
- It’s 3 tbsp of freshly chopped coriander / cilantro.
- You need 1 of lemon, zested and juiced.
- It’s 1 tsp of agave nectar / honey.
Vickys Chickpea & Mango Salad w Creamy Dressing, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- In a large bowl combine the chickpeas, mango, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, courgette/zucchini and peppers.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338845-vickys-coconut-yogurt-by-easiyo-yogurt-maker-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339947-vickys-homemade-balti-curry-paste-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free.
- Pour over the salad and toss together.
- Sprinkle over the sesame seeds and garnish with the lemon wedges and some extra coriander leaves.
- I made this salad to compliment the recipe that taylor68too posted called Cuban Roast Chicken, attached below. I had some leftovers for the next day in the fridge and decided we'd have it cold for lunch. The flavours in the salad mirror the spices, fragrance and flavours in her recipe and they go together extremely well. Thanks again Taylor! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354814-cuban-style-roasted-chicken.