SPINACH and PEARL COUS COUS SALAD. This lentil and pearl couscous salad with plenty of vegetables and a vinaigrette dressing is similar to salads you'd find in the fancy deli section at the grocery. Pearl couscous (AKA: Israeli couscous or Jerusalem couscous) is also made from semolina flour. However, then water is added and everything is formed into a pasta dough – which is later shaped into small pearls and dry toasted.
Serve this salad warm or cold. You even swap or add your favorite fresh ingredients. Israeli couscous, also called pearl couscous or ptitim, makes a great pasta salad. You can have SPINACH and PEARL COUS COUS SALAD using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of SPINACH and PEARL COUS COUS SALAD
- You need of salad.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pearl cous cous, cooked.
- You need 1/2 of red onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of bag of baby spinach leaves, washed.
- You need 1/2 of bunch of basil.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of salt and cracked pepper.
It's called "couscous", but isn't what I think of when I think of. The Best Spinach Couscous Salad Recipes on Yummly Spinach Couscous Salad, Caribbean Pork And Couscous Salad, Couscous Couscous Salad with Lime Basil VinaigrettePinch of Yum. limes, chopped pistachios, fresh basil, water, baby spinach. Spinach Couscous Salad is made with fresh spinach, arugula, couscous, sliced red grapes, cheese crumbles, pecans and my There's nothing like a fresh salad.
SPINACH and PEARL COUS COUS SALAD step by step
- In a large bowl, toss the salad ingredients together..
- Drizzle over some olive oil and season. Gently toss..
- Place in a serving dish. Serve immediately..
- Note: If you want to make it the day before then leave the olive oil until just before serving to stop salad from going soggy..
They are healthy and contrary to popular belief they can be quite filling and extremely satisfying! This pearl couscous salad is the epitome of Autumn! Loaded with roasted butternut squash chunks, tons of sweet cranberries, nutty pecans, all Favorite salad of the season right here. Okay, so I say that about salads all the time but the truth of the matter is, I love discovering new ways of combining. DIRECTIONS Place couscous in fine mesh strainer and rinse under cold water until cooled; drain well.