Easy spaghetti eggplant bolognese. Not only is this Spaghetti with Bolognese incredibly delicious, but it's easy to make as well! Whether you're new to cooking or have advanced skills, this. Everyone needs a basic spaghetti Bolognese recipe that still tastes great, no matter how simple.
Our best ever spaghetti bolognese is super easy and a true Italian classic with a meaty, chilli sauce. This recipe comes courtesy of BBC Good Food user Andrew Balmer. Add the eggplant, peppers, and onions back to the pan with the meat, pour in the tomato sauce, add the oregano, and some black pepper and bring to a simmer. You can cook Easy spaghetti eggplant bolognese using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy spaghetti eggplant bolognese
- You need of Eggplant diced into 1” cubes.
- Prepare of Pasta sauce.
- It’s of Chopped shallots or onion.
- You need of Minced garlic.
- Prepare leaves of Bay (bay leaves).
- It’s of Cumin (origano).
- It’s of Thyme.
- It’s of Mushrooms powder.
- You need of Chili flake (optional).
- You need of Cayenne pepper (optional).
- Prepare to taste of Salt pepper.
- It’s of Water.
- You need of Spaghetti.
Spaghetti is such an iconic pasta for bolognese, and you can certainly use it here, but using a short, tubular pasta like rigatoni or penne is highly recommended. The tube shape picks up more of the sauce and makes eating this dish even more pleasurable. Enjoy spaghetti bolognese with eggplant in an easy to share torta that can be served with a crisp side salad. – by Alison Pickel. Eggplant bolognese, made with pork and ground beef, is a great Italian-inspired addition to noodles or zucchini noodles.
Easy spaghetti eggplant bolognese step by step
- Heat up the non-stick pan add the onion and garlic. Splash with water to avoid burn. Keep sauted until the onion or shallots soft and tender..
- Add the eggplant and keep sauted. Add some more water and mixed well. Add the bay leaves then cover with the lids and put it in the simmer, until the eggplants are tender..
- Add the pasta sauce, thyme, cumin, mushrooms powder, chili flake, cayenne pepper, and pepper..
- Mixed well, and simmer until it’s done. Season with salt. Taste it before turn off the heat..
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside..
- Transfer some of spaghetti into a plate or bowl. Top with eggplant mixture. Garnish with chopped cilantro or parsley..
- Enjoy the easy hearty vegetarian spaghetti eggplant bolognese with your family..
- ❤️Happy Cooking ❤️.
This is a hearty bolognese and a paleo recipe that is prepared in one pot! You can add any of your favorite vegetables such as peppers or zucchini. This spaghetti bolognese recipe is still easy and super simple to make. It will feed four people, but if you need to make dinner for more people, all you have to do is double up on the quantities. Learn how to make Eggplant Bolognese.