You can have Breakfast Vermicelli using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Vermicelli
- Prepare 1 cup of thin vermicelli.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 of green chili chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of mixed frozen vegetables.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds (optional).
- It’s handful of nuts (cashews, ground nuts, etc).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of salt to taste and coriander leaves for garnish.
Breakfast Vermicelli instructions
- In a pan on medium heat, place the vermicelli and dry roast until it turns slightly golden brown, set aside, now dry roast nuts until aromatic and set aside. Add oil, cumin seeds, onions and chili and stirfry until onions are translucent, add veges, sauce, salt and mix well, add water, let the water come to a boil, now add the vermicelli stirring constantly so it does not get lumpy and continue cooking until the water is completed absorbed..
- Turn heat off, place lid on pan and let it rest for 5 minutes before serving garnish with coriander leaves, Enjoy!.