Masala sandwich. Bombay masala toast sandwich is a yummy street snack of toast sandwiches. This sandwich is similar to Bombay masala sandwich, but without the green chutney and cooked potato. It is a particular sandwich I became a fan of after giving birth to my second child in Bangalore.
What is a Bombay Sandwich – Vegetable Masala Sandwich? Bombay sandwich as the name suggests is a sandwich specifically originating from Mumbai or Bombay as it used to be called before. Cheese Tawa Masala Sandwich is very popular in the world and millions of people are coming to India every In this recipe of cheese tawa masala sandwich you can use the Multi Grain Bread, Whole. You can have Masala sandwich using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Masala sandwich
- You need 2 of Bread.
- Prepare 1 of Onion-.
- You need 2 of Tomato-.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of Tomato ketchup.
- It’s 1tsp of Schezwan chutney.
- You need as per your taste of Salt.
- You need as required of Oil.
See the RecipePenny De Los Santos. A legacy of the East Indian indentured workers who came to harvest sugarcane in the Caribbean nation of. Sandwich masala is a spice blend that is sprinkled over a famous Indian sandwich called "Mumbai sandwich". It gives a wonderful and unique flavor to the sandwiches and can be made at home with.
Masala sandwich instructions
- Turn on the flame, heat a pan and add oil..
- Now put finely chopped onions and tomatoes on medium flame for 2-3 minutes..
- Now add 1 tbsp red chilli powder, half tbsp turmeric, salt as per taste…mix it..
- Now add 1 tbsp tomato ketchup and 1 tbsp shezwan chutney..and mix it for 2-3 minutes on high flame..
- Now turn off the flame..
- Now apply the masala on 1 bread..and place another bread on the top..
- Turn on the flame..heat a pan and add oil..
- Place the sandwich on the pan…
- Toast it for a minute..till it turns golden..
- Now flip it..and cook from both the sides..
- Now turn off the flame..and take it out..
- Serve in a plate with sauce..
Chana sandwich recipe – Learn to make a quick chana masala sandwich for breakfast or evening snack. It also goes well in the kids school box. Masala toast sandwich is an easy and healthy lunch box recipe with vegetables. Carrot, capsicum, and spices together make a delicious filling for the sandwich. Ingredients used in Masala Grilled Sandwich – Potato Masala.