Crock Pot Cranberry Glazed Chicken.
You can cook Crock Pot Cranberry Glazed Chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Cranberry Glazed Chicken
- You need 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of dried, unsweetened cranberries.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 tsp of each salt, pepper, thyme.
- You need 1 can of cranberry sauce (or use 2 cups of my recipe).
- You need 1 cup of BBQ sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray's original).
- It’s 1-2 Tbs of hot sauce.
Crock Pot Cranberry Glazed Chicken instructions
- Put chicken, onion, cranberries and garlic in Crock pot.
- In bowl, mix all other ingredients.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cook on low 6-7 hours (4-5 on high).
- Serve with a fresh green salad and quinoa with toasted almonds and cranberries.