Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken.
You can cook Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- It’s 2 lbs of boneless skinless chicken (breasts or thighs or a combo).
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 3 tbs of rice wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 2 tbs of cornstarch.
- It’s 3 tbs of cold water.
Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken step by step
- Cut chicken to 1 inch cubes. Place in slow cooker. Wisk all remaining ingredients (except cornstarch and water) together in a medium bowl until well combined and sugar is dissolved..
- Pour sauce over chicken and stir to coat. Place lid on slow cooker. Cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours, stirring halfway through cooking..
- In last 30 minutes or so, wisk cornstarch and water together to form a slurry. Stir slurry into sauce until thoroughly combined. Return lid, continue cooking until sauce has thickened. Serve over rice. Enjoy!.
- Note: Appliances vary. If sauce does not thicken in your slow cooker transfer contents to a medium sauce pan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer until thickened..