Sweet Potato Quinoa Vegan Salad.
You can have Sweet Potato Quinoa Vegan Salad using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Quinoa Vegan Salad
- Prepare 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 2 cup of dice sweet potato.
- You need 1 cup of dice onion.
- It’s 1 cup of quinoa with 3 cup water.
- You need 1 cup of vegetables stock.
- It’s 1 dash of dry parsley.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need of garnish.
- It’s 1 of thinly slice mango.
Sweet Potato Quinoa Vegan Salad instructions
- lightly toast quinoa then add water.
- cooked quinoa with salt bring to a boil for 15 minute then off heat set aside.
- with oil brown onion and sweet potato.
- add stock then simmer dice sweet potato for 8 minute till soft.
- once sweet potato is almost dry then add cooked quinao and sauce mix well top parsley.
- set aside till cooled.
- slice mango and plate it then top cooled quinoa and top extra mango dice.