Vegetarian Bolognese Spaghetti.
You can have Vegetarian Bolognese Spaghetti using 14 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Bolognese Spaghetti
- You need 1 1/2 Tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 of Onion chopped ( medium sized ).
- You need 1/2 Cup of Soya Granules.
- You need 4 of Tomato chopped ( medium sized ).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot chopped (medium sized ).
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Basil leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Dry thyme.
- Prepare As per taste of Black pepper powder.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- You need 400 gm of Spaghetti.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
Vegetarian Bolognese Spaghetti step by step
- Add water to a pan and boil..
- Add spaghetti pasta, olive oil and salt to boiled water..
- Cook it for about 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes,drain out spaghetti and take it out of cold water..
- Put 1 Tsp of Olive oil on spaghetti and mix well..
- Soak soya granules in hot water for 10 -15 minutes..
- After 15 minutes, filter soya granules and squeeze all the water..
- Heat oil over medium flame in a pan..
- Cook till the onion turns golden..
- Put chopped carrots and cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Now add chopped tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes or until tomatoes are cooked..
- Add tomato puree and mix well..
- Mix boiled soya granules, basil, thyme, salt, pepper powder and mix well..
- Place cooked spaghetti in a serving plate..
- Put the prepared sauce on Spaghetti..
- Serve with the parmesan cheese and basil leaves..