Vickys Asian-Style Fish Parcels, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free.
You can cook Vickys Asian-Style Fish Parcels, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Asian-Style Fish Parcels, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free
- It’s 100 grams of pak choi (bok choy), sliced.
- You need 600 grams of firm white fish fillets, 150g each.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vickys Soy-Free Soy Sauce, recipe on my profile.
- You need 1 tsp of gluten-free mirin / fermented rice wine.
- You need 1 stick of 5cm sized piece of fresh ginger, finely sliced.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, finely sliced.
- It’s 1 of red chilli, finely diced to taste.
- Prepare 1 small of bunch (handful) fresh coriander, chopped.
- Prepare 1 bunch of spring onions / scallions, finely sliced.
- Prepare 1 of squeeze of lime juice.
Vickys Asian-Style Fish Parcels, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F.
- Cut a large rectangular piece of foil, twice the size of your baking tray.
- Scatter the pak choi on the foil and place the fish fillets on top.
- Spoon the 'soy' sauce and mirin over the top then scatter over the ginger, garlic and chilli.
- Fold the foil over to make an envelope and roll up the 3 open sides to seal everything in.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- To serve, tear open the envelope in the middle and fold the foil back. Squeeze some lime juice in and spoon the juices over the fish, then toss in the coriander and spring onions and let everyone help themselves.
- Serve with rice and some lime wedges.