Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken For Tacos. Remove the chicken, shred with two forks, and return to the slow cooker and stir. Combine chicken broth and taco seasoning mix in a bowl. Place chicken in a slow cooker and pour chicken broth mixture over chicken.
Let the slow cooker do all the work with this easy keto slow cooker shredded chicken taco recipe! TACOS ARE LIFE because everyone can get on board for them, including the pickiest of eaters- and these keto slow cooker shredded chicken tacos are no exception! These Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos are always a good idea. You can cook Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken For Tacos using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken For Tacos
- Prepare 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 Jar of Salsa Verde.
- Prepare 1 of packer Sazón Goya seasoning.
The key to our slow cooked shredded chicken tacos recipe is letting the salsa, chicken, and spices cook together in the slow cooker, producing a flavorful dinner with chicken that just pulls apart. Season the chicken with the cumin and chili powder. Couldn't be easier or more delicious. This shredded Mexican chicken is so juicy and flavorful.
Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken For Tacos instructions
- Place chicken in bottom of slow cooker.
- Pour Salsa Verde on top of chicken.
- Add season packet to empty jar and fill with water, shake to mix, pour over chicken.
- Turn slow cooker on to high and cook 4 hours or low and cook 6 hours..
- In large bowl place chicken and shred as desired.
- Use leftover juice as substitute for water for amazing rice (1 cup rice to 2 cups juice).
Just like you get at an authentic Mexican restaurant. All the flavor is thanks to Hunt's Diced. Jump to the Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Recipe or read on to see our tips. Slow cookers (or Crock Pots) are perfect for breaking down meats and making them tender and juicy. By gently simmering boneless chicken thighs (or chicken breast) in a flavorful cooking broth, the chicken.