Crockpot shredded chicken tacos. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Fiesta Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Tacos. The slow cooker does it all for these delicious chicken tacos!
A handful of ingredients tossed into the slow cooker makes the most tender flavorful chicken for tacos (or for Chicken Enchiladas, burritos, loaded nachos and more)!. Add chicken breasts, salsa, tomatoes and seasoning and let the slow cooker do all of the work. In your slow cooker, mix the salsa, lime juice, taco seasoning, and cilantro. You can have Crockpot shredded chicken tacos using 4 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot shredded chicken tacos
- You need of chicken breast (I use 5lbs we are family of 6).
- Prepare Jar of salsa your choice.
- Prepare of Cilantro chopped to your taste.
- Prepare of Taco seasoning pack or create your own.
Salt and pepper the chicken to taste, then mix into the sauce. Cover and cook on high for four hours or low for seven to eight hours. Remove the chicken, shred with two forks, and return to the slow cooker and stir. Freeze leftovers in an airtight bag for up to six.
Crockpot shredded chicken tacos instructions
- Pour some salsa in crockpot as a bed for chicken. Lay chicken on bed, sprinkle some seasoning on top, add salsa and cilantro repeat if needed end with salsa. Cook on low 8 hours. Once done shred chicken will be super tender. NOTE: this can have endless add ons. I add onion, lime, garlic, and sometimes corn. This this is really one of those things the imagination is the limit. If you like it in a taco add it. Please enjoy and have fun cooking!!!.
The Best Shredded Chicken Tacos Crock Pot Recipes on Yummly Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Taco Meat, Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Taco Salad, Carol's Slow Cooker Bbq Beef (crockpot, Barbeque, Slowcooker, Crock Pot) Shredded Chicken Tacos slow cooker recipe will be a hit with the entire family. Even though you are using salsa in this crockpot chicken tacos recipe it is still very kid friendly. Our kids devoured it and said it was the best tacos they have had. Also, this shredded chicken is perfect not only for tacos, but also for burritos, tostadas, tamales, or even a taco salad.