S'mores Brownie Bites. Mini fudgy brownies topped with toasted marshmallows and Golden Grahams™ cereal! MORE+ LESS S'mores Brownie Bites Recipe. A couple of weeks ago, an idea popped into my head.
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis. With just three extra ingredients: marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers, you can transform a box of Betty Crocker™ Supreme Original Brownie Mix into a s'mores-inspired dessert with a twist. S'mores Brownie Bites – mini brownie bites stuffed with peanut butter cups and topped with a toasted marshmallow for a fun s'mores twist. You can cook S'mores Brownie Bites using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of S'mores Brownie Bites
- It’s 1 stick of unsalted butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of mini chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of ap flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of quinoa flour (substitute: 1/2 cup ap flour).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mini vegan marshmallows (or regular mini marshmallows if you're not a vaggie/vegan!).
- Prepare 4 large of graham crackers, finely crushed.
- Prepare 1 of special equipment: 24-count mini muffin tins and cup liners.
You look like you could use a fun sweet treat for the weekend. These Peanut Butter Cup S'mores Brownie Bites are so fun and absolutely delicious! S'mores Stuffed Brownie Bites are full of gooey marshmallows, melted chocolate, and graham cracker crumbs. This is a dessert that is totally irresistible!
S'mores Brownie Bites instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line mini muffin tins with liners.
- In a small sauce pan over low heat, melt butter.
- Remove pan form heat and add 3/4 of the mini chocolate chips. Stir til melted.
- Transfer chocolate mixture into a medium bowl. Stir in sugar, eggs and vanilla..
- Gradually beat in flour until the mixture is think and smooth.
- Stir in the remaining mini chocolate chips.
- Fill each paper liner with about 2 heaping tablespoons of batter.
- Push 3 mini marshmallows halfway down in the center of the batter.
- Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of graham cracker crumbs.
- Bake about 10 – 12 minutes, until the marshmallows are puffy and golden.
- Cool for 20 minutes and serve!:).
All flavors of S'Mores baked into a brownies recipe: graham cracker crust, chocolate brownie layer & marshmallows on top. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Decadent S'mores Brownies are to die for! They're rich and fudgy with crispy graham cracker pieces and gooey marshmallows. This is a fun, delicious treat that's sure to please.