Pasta with a spicy beetroot sauce, feta, dill and walnuts. Cook the pasta following the instructions on the packet. Put the beetroot into a blender and add the olive oil, salt, garlic and chilli. Tip out on to a serving dish and sprinkle over all the feta and dill mixture.
Surprisingly, this beetroot pasta tastes sublime too! Well, surprising to me, but actually the combination of beets, arugula and feta is well known for being an excellent "pairing" of flavours. Fragrant dill pairs perfectly with earthy beetroot in this quick and easy pasta salad. You can have Pasta with a spicy beetroot sauce, feta, dill and walnuts using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta with a spicy beetroot sauce, feta, dill and walnuts
- It’s of Sauce:.
- You need 600 g of cooked beetroot,.
- You need 100 ml of olive oil,.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh garlic, minced (or 4 garlic cloves),.
- You need 2 of large red chillies (use one for mild).
- You need of Pasta:.
- It’s 500 g of Tagliatelle pasta.
- It’s of Feta Mixture:.
- It’s 200 g of feta cheese,.
- It’s 0.5-1 Tbsp of dried dill,.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Toppings:.
- You need Handful of crushed walnuts,.
- It’s 1 cup of rocket leaves, roughly chopped,.
- You need of Any flavoured oil for drizzling.
Stir through crumbly Greek salad cheese, zesty lemon and crunchy hazelnuts for a delicious midweek vegetarian Toss the pasta with the dressing, spinach, half the beetroot and most of the lemon zest; stir to coat. Gorgeous rich roasted beets with creamy feta and crunchy walnuts, this also comes with a tangy orange mustard dressing and has all the flavours of harvest. Oh my goodness, your roasted beetroot salad with feta and walnuts looks so amazing and the orange and mustard dressing is a perfect. The feta does double duty, adding bright tang to the dish and creating a creamy sauce.
Pasta with a spicy beetroot sauce, feta, dill and walnuts step by step
- Cook pasta as per cooking instructions..
- While the pasta is cooking, place all the sauce ingredients in a blender and blend to a smooth paste..
- Crumble the feta in a bowl, add the dill and lemon juice and mix, set aside..
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain the water and add it back to the pot (heat off)..
- Mix the rich, ruby sauce in the pasta, tossing it until each strand is coated,.
- Place the pasta strands on the plate,followed by a topping of feta cheese, crushed walnuts, rocket leaves and flavoured oil!.
Fragrant dill is a natural pairing for eggplant and zucchini, but Return pasta and reserved cooking water to pot over medium heat. This one is a classic flavour combination: Rocket (Arugula) with Beetroot, Feta, Walnut and a Honey Balsamic Dressing. It's often made with goats cheese, but that is much more expensive than feta (at least, it is here in Australia) and I find that for a salad where you just scatter. A quick and easy Greek Lamb Pasta With Feta & Dill recipe, from our authentic Greek cuisine collection. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking For a Greek twist on bolognese, we've combined rich lamb with olives and oregano in a rich tomato ragù.