Alkaline – Vegan Sausage Patties. A most amazing Vegan Italian Sausage Patty. It is so delicious, and healthy! Give it a try, and you will be amazed.
These sausage patties are simple and quick to throw together, and frequently find themselves on a plate with pancakes on warm Saturday mornings at my house. They also go nicely on a toasted English muffin with a slice of fried tofu, melted vegan cheese and mustard. Wet your hands as you form the patties to prevent the sausage mixture from sticking. You can cook Alkaline – Vegan Sausage Patties using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Alkaline – Vegan Sausage Patties
- Prepare of Spelt flour.
- You need of Red onions.
- It’s of Chopped mushrooms (no shiitake mushrooms).
- It’s of Cooked chick peas or quinoa.
- Prepare of Grape seed oil.
- You need of Sea salt, cayenne pepper, fennel (season to taste).
Adjust spices and flavors to your liking. You can make this without the nutritional yeast. Recipe: Vegetarian "Sausage" Patties. by Christine Gallary. These patties start with simmering lentils with some garlic and onions.
Alkaline – Vegan Sausage Patties step by step
- Blend / Pulse blend ingredients into a clumpy mixed blend. Season mix.
- Make patties and coat with spelt flour.
- Place patties in lightly coated skillet of grape seed oil and cook on medium heat until browned and thoroughly cooked. Enjoy!.
While the lentils are cooking, brown mushrooms, which add moisture and a savory flavor, are buzzed in a food processor. Vegan sausage patties are so good even your meatiest meat-eater friends will be fighting over the last one. Make with soy sauce, liquid smoke, vegetable protein, and maple syrup, these vegan sausage patties are perfect for any brunch or breakfast spread. Serve these with all of your breakfast favorites. These vegan breakfast sausage patties are oil-free and can be made gluten-free!