Slow cooker Buffalo chicken. All Reviews for Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches. This slow cooker buffalo chicken is juicy, spicy, and simple! Onion and boneless, skinless chicken breasts are covered in a buffalo sauce mixture for a healthy and ultra versatile The slow cooker is one of my favorite methods to cook up a bunch of protein on a Sunday and use throughout the week.
Chicken sliders made in the SLOW COOKER cooked in an awesome sweet and mildly spicy Buffalo sauce! To make this recipe, here are the ingredients you will need to make this zesty chicken! Add the remaining buffalo sauce from the slow cooker to the chicken until you get the flavor you want. You can cook Slow cooker Buffalo chicken using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker Buffalo chicken
- Prepare 1 of chicken cut up.
- You need 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of coconut aminos.
- You need 8 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- It’s 1 1/3 cups of Frank's red hot sauce.
This also keeps the chicken tender and moist. Sprinkle chicken with celery salt, salt and pepper; arrange in slow cooker. Pour Buffalo sauce over chicken; stir in garlic. Slow cooked chicken legs simmered in a delicious homemade buffalo sauce.
Slow cooker Buffalo chicken instructions
- Put chicken in slow cooker..
- In sauce pan on medium-high heat combine hot sauce, coconut oil, coconut aminos, garlic powder & cayenne pepper. Stir and heat until mixed..
- Pour sauce over chicken in slow cooker..
- Cook 4-6 hours on low..
- Remove and shred with 2 forks..
- Return chicken to slow cooker on warm until ready to serve..
- Serve chicken in baked sweet potatoes & drizzle with Ranch Dressing..
If you love buffalo chicken, then you're doing to devour this recipe! Maybe I should not have told you this story while sharing a recipe for this delicious Slow Cooker Buffalo CHICKEN, but I did. 🙂. If you're a buffalo chicken wing fan, you have to try this buffalo chicken dip recipe! Pop everything in the slow cooker and bring it to a party! Remove the chicken from the crock pot and shred it, using two forks.