Chicken Arugula Caprese Salad. Summertime is fast approaching and it's time to get ready for those summer salads to grace your table! I'm starting my summer with this delicious Chicken. A spruced up caprese salad made with arugula, radicchio, mozzarella, tomatoes, and crispy chicken cutlets breaded with almond meal and Parmesan!
We liked this salad better than the traditional Caprese that uses only tomatoes basil and Mozzarella. Arugula, Spinach Or Salad Greens Of Choice. So technically this chicken salad is inspired by the flavors of caprese. You can have Chicken Arugula Caprese Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Arugula Caprese Salad
- Prepare of Arugula or spinach.
- You need of Yellow and red heirloom tomato diced.
- It’s of Avocado diced.
- Prepare of Cantaloupe diced.
- Prepare of Basil (chiffonade).
- You need of Pearl mozzarella.
- You need of Creamy honey lemon vinaigrette (see my recipe).
- You need of Croutons (I prefer rothbury).
- It’s of Chicken breast.
I mean, I added chicken and grains as well, so obviously I'm not trying to recreate Insalata. Chicken, along with crunchy croutons, gets a turn on the grill in this simple dinner salad. Put the arugula in a large bowl, cover with a damp paper towel, and refrigerate. Chicken salad with arugula, goat cheese, and apple slices.
Chicken Arugula Caprese Salad step by step
- Start by pounding out a chicken breast and season with Italian seasoning, grill or pan fry and dice..
- No need for actually measurements so just assemble the salad with however much or little of the ingredients you want. I do suggest going light on the arugula..
Once, many years ago, my mother decided to plant some This is a simple fall salad. The creaminess of the goat cheese pairs beautifully with the peppery arugula, chicken, apples, and walnuts. Jump to the Chicken Caprese Salad Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. We make this Caprese chicken regularly, especially when tomatoes are in season. It's simple, fresh and takes full advantage of three of our favorite ingredients: tomatoes, basil and mozzarella cheese.