Tex's 2 Pig Pizza 🍅🐷🧀🍕🌿.
You can have Tex's 2 Pig Pizza 🍅🐷🧀🍕🌿 using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tex's 2 Pig Pizza 🍅🐷🧀🍕🌿
- Prepare 1 of pizza dough or a ready made base.
- It’s of your favourite pizza sauce.
- It’s of torn fresh basil.
- You need 2 slices of thin sliced sandwich ham.
- You need 4-5 slices of Chorizo sausage.
- Prepare 100 grams of Cheddar cheese.
Tex's 2 Pig Pizza 🍅🐷🧀🍕🌿 instructions
- Take enough of your favourite pizza dough and sauce to form into the size you want it. Use shop bought, or try one of my recipes: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347319-texs-pizza-dough-%F0%9F%8D%95 https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359454-texs-lazy-pizza-sauce-%F0%9F%8D%95%F0%9F%8D%B6%F0%9F%8D%85-%F0%9F%8C%BF.
- Spread the sauce on your base with the back of a spoon and add fresh torn basil.
- Add some broken slices of your favourite cheese. I'm using a nice mature cheddar. Add the ham next. Tear first and distribute evenly on the top of your pizza.
- Add the chorizo.
- Grate on some more cheese.
- Bake on a baking tray or pizza stone on the middle shelf of a preheated oven at 220°C/gas mark 7 (425°F) for approximately 15-20 minutes until the crust is golden brown.