Chickpea and quinoa lunch bowl. Make-ahead vegan Moroccan lunch bowls with high protein chickpeas, quinoa, and sweet potato. You can make this and have I usually roast my chickpeas to have in grain bowls but they can get a little chewy if they sit for a while, whereas this bowl is just as. Quinoa and chickpeas pack this vegetarian grain bowl with plenty of plant-based protein.
As I was brainstorming new recipes, I turned. To serve, divide quinoa, chickpeas and kale between serving bowls and top with tahini sauce. Add a splash of fresh lemon juice for more flavor and a bit of acidity (highly recommended). You can have Chickpea and quinoa lunch bowl using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chickpea and quinoa lunch bowl
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground cardamom.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 can of chickpeas.
- Prepare Handful of raisins.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sweetcorn.
- You need 400 ml of vegan stock.
- Prepare 60 ml of quinoa.
Learn to make a delicious plant-based lunch bowl that's easy for anytime! This simple gluten-free Roasted Chickpea Lentil Quinoa Salad is colorful. Toss kale and chickpeas with quinoa. In a bowl, whisk tahini, yeast, and lemon juice.
Chickpea and quinoa lunch bowl instructions
- Grind the spices if they’re not already. Discard the cardamom shells. Add to a pan and toast for a minute or two..
- Chop the onion and garlic and add to the pan with a little oil..
- Once the onion has started to soften add the chickpeas, raisins and sweetcorn..
- Add quinoa and stock and stir occasionally. Once the quinoa is cooked (most if not all the water will have been absorbed) serve immediately..
Drizzle tahini sauce over kale, chickpeas, and quinoa. Cool leftovers completely before storing in an airtight container in the fridge. This Buddha Bowl is topped with roasted sweet potatoes, peppers and chickpeas and drizzled It's a healthy (vegetarian + vegan) dinner or lunch. Protein-Packed Buddha Bowl with Quinoa and Chickpeas. Buddha bowls are all the rage at the moment.