CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝. These easy Crock-Pot pasta dishes are perfect for those long, cold winter days when all you really want to do is hunker down and watch Netflix cooking (For a sort of Tex Mex-meets-alfredo dish, try this Crock-Pot Chicken Spaghetti recipe too.) Get the Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Spaghetti recipe. I'm back with another simple, easy crockpot recipe. This time we are learning how to cook Liberty's creamy crockpot chicken.
Absolutely delicious and super simple to make Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup! It's slightly creamy, a bit of spicy, and a whole lot of delish! Enchiladas come in all different flavors, but this one features a creamy filling of rotisserie chicken, Cheddar cheese, cream. You can cook CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝 using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝
- Prepare 2 packs of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- You need 1 (16 ounce) of jar salsa.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- You need 3 tablespoons of taco seasoning mix.
- It’s 1 can of red enchilada sauce (10 ounce).
- It’s 1 (8 ounce) of package cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1 (8 ounce) of package 4 -Cheese blend.
- Prepare 1 box (16 ounce) of Cellentani pasta.
- Prepare of Salt for boiling water.
No cream of "x" soups needed! From pasta to soups, steak to chicken, quinoa to tacos & everything in between. In the same skillet, add the chicken and season with salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and paprika. We've curated a bunch of recipes & tips to make cooking easier for you during this time!
CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs in bottom of crockpot……
- Place into crockpot over chicken thighs : salsa, minced garlic, black pepper, oregano, taco seasoning and enchilada sauce, mix well……
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours, stirring occasionally…….
- After chicken has cooked for 8 hours, remove cover and lightly shred chicken, then add your softened cream cheese and package of 4 – cheese blend……
- Mix cheeses into chicken mixture thoroughly…….Mixture will be creamy……
- Meanwhile boil your pasta until al dente, drain well and pour cooked pasta into crockpot, mix all well…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
A simple and tasty creamy crockpot creamy chicken chili. No cream of "x" soups needed! Tender chicken breast morsels, sweet shrimp, and colorful vegetables mingle in an indulgently creamy sauce meant for topping hot cooked pasta. I love turning classic meals into soups, it's an easy (maybe even lazy) way to make a dish that only dirties one pot! I basically took my traditional chicken enchilada recipe, modified it and added some black beans, corn and chicken broth.