Cardamom Raisin Flapjacks.
You can cook Cardamom Raisin Flapjacks using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cardamom Raisin Flapjacks
- It’s 145 g of dairy free spread.
- It’s 50 g of brown sugar.
- You need 3 tablespoons of honey.
- Prepare 235 g of gluten free porridge oats.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom.
- Prepare 80 g of raisins.
Cardamom Raisin Flapjacks instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Place the dairy free spread, sugar and honey in a saucepan on a medium heat until melted and well combined Stir in the oats, cardamom, cinnamon and raisins Press into a lined 6″ by 6″ tin Bake in the oven for 20 minutes Remove from the oven but leave in the tin and allow to cool.