Crowd pleasing spaghetti bolognese. Feed a crowd with this easy slow cooker Spaghetti Bolognese! All it took iwas some browning of the beef, a few simple ingredients, and a slow cooker. Our best ever spaghetti bolognese is super easy and a true Italian classic with a meaty, chilli sauce.
It's perfect alongside a crisp green salad Recipe: Creamy Chicken Alfredo Casserole Chicken Alfredo is always a dinnertime staple. It's easy to prepare and it's a definite crowd pleaser. Fast and simple, the crowd-pleasing casserole will allow you to dish up dinner quickly and with minimal effort. You can have Crowd pleasing spaghetti bolognese using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crowd pleasing spaghetti bolognese
- It’s 1 of white onion finely chopped.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic crushed.
- You need 1-2 of carrots finely chopped.
- Prepare 70 g of smoked streaky bacon or pancetta finely chopped.
- Prepare 500 g of beef mince.
- It’s 1 glass of red wine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of marmite.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato puree.
- You need 1-2 tsp of sundried tomato paste.
- You need 1 of large or 2 medium tomatoes roughly chopped.
- You need 2 tins of tomato (I used 1 chopped and 1 plum).
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh oregano chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried mixed herbs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Nutritious whole-grain spaghetti is tossed in a mouthwatering meat sauce and combined with baby spinach, savory spices, and a collection of bold and delicious cheeses. Find spaghetti bolognese stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Everyone needs a basic spaghetti Bolognese recipe that still tastes great, no matter how simple.
Crowd pleasing spaghetti bolognese step by step
- Fry the onions, garlic and carrot over a medium heat in a little olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until soft. Then add the smoked bacon and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add the mince and cook until brown. Then add the wine and cook until most of the liquid has evaporated..
- Add the chopped fresh tomatoes, marmite and sundried tomato paste and tomato puree (I also added chopped yellow courgettes but these are not essential) and cook for 5 minutes..
- Finally add the tinned tomatoes (rinse each tin and add the water), 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar and the herbs and simmer, half covered on a very low heat for as long as you can. I left mine for 5 hours. Check and stir regularly, adding water to loosen the mixture..
- Serve with pasta and Parmesan cheese and fresh basil if you’ve got them 🍝.
Get that depth of flavour by cooking the sauce very gently until it's super rich. This is designed to be a low cost recipe. A traditional spaghetti Bolognese recipe with homemade Bolognese sauce and tender beef, making this a family favourite. Time to ditch the readymade sauce! This spaghetti bolognese will be one of the best recipes you've ever tried, as it's been carefully tested in our kitchen.