Seafood linguine. This delicious seafood linguine is made with your choice of shellfish, chopped tomatoes, some dry white wine, and lots of garlic. Toss the seafood sauce with linguine or a similar pasta. Seafood Linguine. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Seafood Linguine: On the day after my high school graduation, I went out with a few of my closest friends for a night on the town. After bumming around the city for a few hours, we got hungry and went. DIRECTIONS Top linguini with the seafood and white wine and sprinkle with the chopped parsley. You can have Seafood linguine using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seafood linguine
- Prepare 200 g of seafood selection (precooked mixed seafood).
- It’s 250 g of linguine.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped.
- You need 100 ml of dry white wine.
- It’s 200 g of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- You need 1/2 of lemon, juice only.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon, as two lemon wedges (for serving).
- It’s handful of flatleaf parsley, roughly chopped (half for cooking, half for serving).
- Prepare of rock salt.
- Prepare of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need of parmesan cheese.
I like to let the pasta sit for a bit covered in foil to absorb some of the sauce before serving. Shellfish is the star in the traditional Italian pasta dish linguine ai frutti di mare. Our recipe calls for five varieties: clams, mussels, scallops, shrimp, and squid. Food Tube's fish expert Bart Van Olphen is travelling the world to bring you the best fish recipes direct from where they were caught.
Seafood linguine step by step
- Here are the ingredients..
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta according to pack instructions. Al dente is best. Approx 8-9 minutes..
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the garlic and chilli and cook for 30 secs-1 min until just turning golden. Pour in the wine, then leave to bubble until reduced by half..
- Stir the tomatoes into the pan and cook for 1-2 mins to soften. Add the seafood mix and continue to cook for 1-2 mins or until fully heated through..
- Remove the pan from the heat. Add the lemon juice. And add half of the roughly chopped parsley. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper..
- Drain the cooked pasta, reserving about a cupful of the cooking water. Return the pasta to the empty pan and tip in the seafood and tomatoes mixture. Add a little of the pasta cooking water to loosen, then toss together until everything is well mixed, adding more water as needed..
- Divide between serving dishes. Grate a little parmesan over the pasta. Not too much – this isn't really supposed to have parmesan cheese. Sprinkle over the remaining chopped parsley. Serve with a lemon wedge to squeeze over..
Review Body: I was searching for a good way to infuse red sauce with a good seafood flavor and this recipe. Here's my mixed seafood linguine with chilli & cherry tomatoes for you to enjoy. I have to admit that my mother is not the best cook in the world unless cooking traditional Neapolitan dishes she has. Learn how to make Seafood Linguine. Seafood Linguine. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.