Crockpot Melt In Your Mouth Sausages with Chicken 🐔.
You can have Crockpot Melt In Your Mouth Sausages with Chicken 🐔 using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Melt In Your Mouth Sausages with Chicken 🐔
- It’s 1 of large family pack Hot Italian sausages.
- Prepare 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into chunks.
- You need 1 jar of your favorite pasta sauce.
- Prepare 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 (6 ounce) of can tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of parsley flakes.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of adobo seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese.
Crockpot Melt In Your Mouth Sausages with Chicken 🐔 step by step
- Place sausages in a pot with enough water to cover them, boil for about 30 minutes……
- Remove sausages from pot and let cool, when your able to comfortably handle them remove casings from sausages, discard casing and cut sausages into thirds, place into crockpot……..
- Place cut up chicken chunks into crockpot with sausages……Mix well…….
- Combine in crockpot: pasta sauce, garlic, tomato paste, parsley flakes, adobo, water, green pepper and onion, mix all well……
- Cook, covered on low heat for 6 hours……. Stir occasionally……..
- Serve and enjoy 😉! You can serve with your favorite pasta with Parmesan cheese or on top of some toasted buns !!! 😁.