Vegan Seaweed Quinoa bowl.
You can cook Vegan Seaweed Quinoa bowl using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Seaweed Quinoa bowl
- It’s 1 cup of quinoa.
- Prepare 1 of avocado.
- Prepare 3 sheets of nori seaweed.
- You need of 1 thumb of chopped ginger.
- It’s of 1 clove garlic.
- You need of Juice of 1/2 lime.
- You need of 1/2 cucumber.
- It’s A few of mint leaves.
- It’s 1 of large carrot.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vinegar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of mirin.
- Prepare of 1 teaspoon sesame seeds.
- Prepare A few of splashes of soy sauce.
- Prepare of Lime kumquat (optional).
- Prepare of 1 sprinkling of Japanese chilli or chilli flakes (optional).
Vegan Seaweed Quinoa bowl step by step
- Wash and cook quinoa according to instructions. This is usually to wash in a sieve, add double the quantity of water and simmer in a pan for 15 minutes. Set aside to cool..
- Chop the veggies, crush the garlic and ginger and add to the quinoa..
- Add the vinegar, sesame oil and mirin. You could make this into sushi rolls rather than a bowl but I chopped the sushi and added into the mix..
- Add avocado, crushed sesame seeds, lime kumquat (optional) and a few splashes of soy sauce. Add chopped chilli and chilli powder if you like it spicy..