Crockpot Chicken with Red Potatoes.
You can have Crockpot Chicken with Red Potatoes using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken with Red Potatoes
- It’s 1 of large pack chicken thighs, bone in, skin on.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 7 of red potatoes, cleaned and cubed.
- It’s 1 packet of Ranch dressing mix.
- It’s 5 tablespoons of melted margarine or butter.
Crockpot Chicken with Red Potatoes step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs and place into crockpot……
- Sprinkle chicken with black pepper and place minced garlic into crockpot on top of chicken thighs…..
- Place cleaned red potatoes all around chicken thighs……
- Sprinkle your packet of Ranch dressing mix all over potatoes and chicken thighs……
- Place your melted butter or margarine all over chicken thighs and potatoes……
- Cover and cook on Low heat for 8 hours…….
- Serve and enjoy 😋!!! I served mine with white rice 🍚!!! 😋.