Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Remove all visible fat from the chicken and toss it in the crock pot. Place the onion slices on top of the chicken.
Mix together remaining ingredients and pour over chicken. Serve it on toasted buns with coleslaw, over nachos, on a salad or in a baked potato. Add sliced onions to slow cooker and place the chicken on top. You can cook Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪 using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪
- It’s 1 of large pack chicken thighs (boneless / skinless).
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of chicken bouillon cube.
- It’s 1 cup of hot water.
- It’s 1 bottle (20.4 ounce) of bbq sauce (your favorite!).
- You need of Kaiser rolls or your favorite rolls.
Sprinkle the seasonings on the chicken. Pour bbq sauce over the chicken. In a small bowl add the mayo, chipotle, and lime juice whisk until combined and set aside. What to Serve with Crockpot BBQ Chicken.
Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……..
- Place thighs in your crockpot…….
- Place sliced onion and minced garlic all over chicken thighs……..
- Sprinkle your black pepper over chicken thighs…….
- In a small bowl dissolve your chicken bouillon cube in the hot water…….
- Pour chicken broth over chicken thighs……..
- Now pour your favorite bbq sauce all over chicken thighs…….
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally, shredding chicken with 2 forks as it cooks……
- Serve on top of your favorite rolls and enjoy 😉!!!!.
The best sides for Crockpot BBQ chicken are: Salads: Potato, Macaroni, Coleslaw, Italian pasta salad Rolls and Wraps: Hamburger buns, ciabatta rolls, wraps, tortillas, dinner rolls (for sliders) Or Serve Over: Mac and Cheese, Baked Sweet Potatoes, Mashed Potatoes, Oven Baked Rice Leftovers. Crockpot BBQ is like meat sauce in that it tastes just as good. Cooking Tips for CrockPot BBQ Chicken. If you have time, make my homemade BBQ sauce recipe to use in this crockpot recipe. You can mix up the ingredients for the BBQ sauce right in your slow cooker.