Breaded Fried Oyster.
You can have Breaded Fried Oyster using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breaded Fried Oyster
- You need of Raw Oysters.
- It’s of Plain flour.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need of Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare of Oil.
Breaded Fried Oyster instructions
- Wash the osyter with salt and rise off, pour hot water to wash off the smell, soak for 5min and rise off.
- Put Plain flour and egg together (mix well) follow by put the osyter in the mix (mix well).
- Pour the bread crumbs in a seprate plate, take the osyter 1 by 1 to mix it with the bread crumbs. Once mix place it on the plate..
- Place the osyter in the refrigerator for 1hr or more before fried..
- Heat oil, Fried the osyter for 6-10min, ready to served.