You can cook Beef Haleem using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Haleem
- You need 1 kg of Beef Boneless.
- It’s 250 g of mash pulse.
- You need 250 g of gram pulse.
- You need 250 gm of Moong Pulse.
- It’s 250 gm of Red Lentil Pulse.
- You need 250 gm of Wheat Grain.
- You need 2 tbsp of Turmeric.
- Prepare of Salt (As needed).
- You need 3 tbsp of Red Chili Powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cumin Powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garam masala.
- It’s 3 tbsp of haleem masala.
- You need 6 tbsp of Cooking oil.
- Prepare of Water (as needed).
Beef Haleem step by step
- In a pot, add, gram pulse, mash pulse, Moong pulse, red lentil pulse, wheat grain..
- Now keep in water for an hour..
- In a cooking pan, add cooking oil 3tbsp, beef, and cook it for 4-5 minutes then add salt..
- In another cooking pot, add water, soaked pulse, fried beef, salt, turmeric, garam masala, red chili powder, cumin powder and steam it for 3-4 hours on a low flame..
- After well cook, mash it..
- For Seasoning: In a pan, add cooking oil, onion, cumin and fry it..
- Garnish with coriander Leaves,mint leaves and ginger..
- Haleem is ready to serve. Serve hot 😋😋.