Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken.
You can have Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken
- Prepare 1 of large pack chicken thighs (skinless, boneless, large family pack).
- You need 3 of onions, sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of orange juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1 of orange 🍊, sliced thinly.
- It’s 1 bunch of green onions, chopped (use the green part to decorate your plate).
Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs into your crockpot…….
- Place your sliced onions all over chicken thighs……..
- In a large bowl combine orange juice, water, minced garlic, black pepper, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, ground ginger and brown sugar, mix well……..
- Pour orange juice mixture all over chicken thighs…….
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 – 8 hours, or until chicken thighs are fully cooked, stirring occasionally……lightly shred your chicken with two forks while cooking……..Halfway thru cooking I left the lid to my crockpot slightly opened to prevent too much liquid from accumulating in the dish……. 😉.
- Serve over a bed of my Instant Chicken Rice, layer with some sliced oranges, top with green onions and enjoy 😉!!!.