You can have Winter Soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Winter Soup
- You need 2 cans of tinned tomatoes.
- You need 2 tin of canelli beans.
- Prepare 2 quarts of chicken or vegetable stock.
- It’s 1 of large onion sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 of courgette diced into bit sized chunks.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic sliced thin.
- Prepare 6 of mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of marjoram.
- It’s 1 tsp of celery salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked pasta shells.
Winter Soup step by step
- Combine all ingredients except the pasta in a slow cooker..
- Cook on high for 3 hours.
- Turn to low for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Just before serving stir in cooked pasta.