Vegan chocolate pie. This magic is creamy, rich, smooth like the best chocolate pudding-meets-mousse-meets-chocolate. This is the best vegan chocolate pie with two surprising ingredients which are actually healthy! This creamy no-bake cake is dairy-free, egg-free, gluten-free, soy-free, and easy to make.
This vegan chocolate pie is pure decadent deliciousness. The original creamy and delicious vegan chocolate pie, with just a few basic ingredients, and no cashews or coconut. This recipe is a HUGE hit at parties! You can cook Vegan chocolate pie using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan chocolate pie
- It’s of For the crust:.
- You need 4 of units dried apricots.
- You need 3 of units dates (no seeds).
- You need 200 g of Brazilian nuts or almonds.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of shredded coconut.
- Prepare of For the filling:.
- Prepare 200 g of dark chocolate (vegan).
- You need 150 g of coconut milk.
- Prepare 20 g of sugar (opcional).
- You need of For the jam:.
- You need 250 g of strawberries (frozen or not).
- Prepare 200 g of raspberries (frozen or not).
- It’s of Sugar as much you like.
This no-bake Healthy Vegan Chocolate Pie recipe is lusciously creamy and intensely chocolatey! It's like French Silk Pie only better for you! It's gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan with a refined sugar free. This easy vegan chocolate pie is rich, silky, and fudgy and may just be the most delicious vegan dessert ever!
Vegan chocolate pie step by step
- In a food processor, put all the ingredients for the crust and process until it looks like crumbs..
- Put the crust in a pan with removable bottom and press with your fingers all over the bottom and sides. You can put in small pans too, it looks cute.
- Take it to the oven (180° C, pre heated) until it looks golden. Let it cool..
- Heat the chocolate and coconut milk until it gets creamy. Mix in sugar. Let it cool and pour over the pie. Take it to the fridge to get firm..
- Make the jam: mix the berries and sugar and cook until they get almost melted. Smash them to jam texture. Let it cool. Pour over the pie and take it to the fridge. Serve cool..
Made with tofu and a few other simple ingredients, this tofu cream pie couldn't be easier. Vegan, gluten-free, and so Not all mud pies are made equal – this I now know. For dinner one night I ordered a salad and one. The filling for vegan chocolate pie is so ridiculously easy, you won't believe it! Vegan Chocolate Pie is decadent, to say the least, and it comes together in minutes.