Sweet Chilli Salmon with Pasta and Peas.
You can cook Sweet Chilli Salmon with Pasta and Peas using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Chilli Salmon with Pasta and Peas
- Prepare 3 of salmon fillets (I used frozen).
- You need of Spray oil.
- It’s of Sweet chilli with garlic Sauce.
- Prepare 100 gms of Fusilli pasta.
- Prepare 2-3 oz of Frozen Peas.
Sweet Chilli Salmon with Pasta and Peas step by step
- Spray frying pan with oil and heat. Place salmon fillets, skin side down in pan. Either cook for about 6mins on each side or cover with lid and don't turn over for about 12mins..cover with lid, this means the skin sticks to the pan and comes off the fillet when cooked. I don't like skin.You can see when they are cooked, they are pink all through..
- While salmon cooking, into boiling water put the fusilli pasta and simmer for about 5mins, then add frozen peas. Cook for about 6 mins. When cooked drain remaining water..
- Return pasta to low heat. Add the chilli sauce and stir through. Add all of the salmon. I put in the whole pieces salmon and gently flake salmon as stirring through. Cover and keep on low heat for about 5mins. Stir and serve.