Beef_nihari. Nihari or nahari recipe: Nahari is a breakfast stew in which beef or mutton shank containing all the good fat, marrow and bones is slow-cooked all night. Nihari is a beef stew popular in northern India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. Nihari is a hearty beef stew that is great for fall/winter months.
Nihari gosht is seriously tasty beef stew Indian style. And it's still wildly popular in India and Pakistan. Beef Nihari is originally an Eid recipe that originated in Delhi. You can have Beef_nihari using 34 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef_nihari
- You need 750 gm of beef.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- You need 2 of onions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger , garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white flour.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of milk.
- It’s 6 of Hari mirch / green chilies.
- It’s 2 tsp. of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare As required of Hara dhanya / coriander leaves chopped for garnish.
- You need 1 of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 inch of Adrak / ginger julian for garnish.
- It’s 2 tsp. of garam masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of Kuti lal mirch / red chilli.
- You need 1 tBsp of aniseeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Namak / salt.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Haldi / turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare Pinch of nutmeg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Kasoori methi.
- Prepare Pinch of mace.
- You need 1 tbsp of jeera / cumin or sabit dhanya / coriander seeds roasted & crushed.
- It’s 1 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1 cup of Oil.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp. of garlic paste.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp. of ginger paste.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ghee/oil.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Dry ginger powder (SONTH.
- Prepare of Ingredients_For_Garnishing.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chopped Ginger.
- It’s 3 of chopped green chilies.
- Prepare 1 bunch of coriander, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped green chillis.
This Indian beef recipe is now popular The main flavour in Beef Nihari comes from whole spices and fried caramelized onions. Nihari (Bengali: নিহারী, Hindi: निहारी, Urdu: نہاری) is a stew from the Indian subcontinent consisting of slow-cooked meat, mainly shank meat of beef or lamb and mutton, goat meat and chicken. Beef Nihari – Beef A slow cook meaty recipe with a delicious taste. Many people love to eat Beef Nihari in the breakfast.
Beef_nihari step by step
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Fry the chopped onion till it turns dark brown. drain the oil.
- In the same skillet add the beef, garam masala powder, ginger garlic paste, salt, red chilli powder, a stick of cinnamon and paprika powder (All grind in powder form) add with beef.. Fry until the oil forms a separate layer on top..
- Add red crushed red chilli, turmeric powder salt & mix well then cover for 5 mins. Then add kasuri methi, garam masala, green chilli mix well & cover for 5 mins.
- Then add the nutmeg cardamoms, fennel seeds, Aniseeds,ginger powder and water. Cook until the beef tenders. Mix the corn flour in milk and pour the mixture in the gravy, stirring continuously..
- Finally add cumin & coriander powder mix well cook reduce the flame to a simmer and cook for another 10 minutes. then switch off the flame.
- Serve in a dish and garnish with chopped coriander, brown onions and chopped ginger, lastly sprinkle the garam masala on top and serve..
- I served with homemade naan.
Cook it over night on slow heat and serve at morning with hot naan. Layers of flavor in every bite! In a cooking pot, add cooking oil, onion, cumin and fry until light brown. Now add, beef, salt, green chili, cumin powder, coriander powder, (cinnamon, cardamom Your tasty Beef Nihari is ready to serve. Beef Nihari is a traditonal Pakistani delicacy, flavored with many spices.