2 ingredient pizza base. I've tried many pizza base recipes and certainly found the one I'm sticking with! We just add whatever we have in the fridge to these. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.
I call it my "goose poop" pizza. This makes a great base that you can use for so many other things such as cheese and bacon scrolls and garlic For a more traditional pizza base that uses yeast to make the crust rise, check out these three similar but slightly varied recipes: pizza dough, easy. A pizza base is an ingredient used to make pizza. You can cook 2 ingredient pizza base using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 2 ingredient pizza base
- It’s 200 grams of self rising flour.
- Prepare 200 grams of greek or plain yoghurt.
It can be used with a tomato and cheese to make an uncooked pizza, which can then be cooked. You must be logged in to favorite a recipe. Turn the dough out onto a clean work surface and knead until smooth, dusting with flour if. Try these tips for making self-rising flour pizza dough in no time.
2 ingredient pizza base step by step
- Mix equal amounts of flour and yoghurt depending on how big a pizza base you want but maintain the 1:1 ratio.
- Knead the mixture on a floured surface till elastic and non sticky.
- Roll the dough and shape it..
- Apply your pizza sauce and your toppings and cheese and bake at 180C till done around 10mins.
Kelsey Casselbury is a freelance writer and editor based in central Maryland. Her clients have included Livestrong, School Nutrition magazine. Any pizza lover knows that a quality crust is crucial to the whole experience. Good pizza crust should be delicious on its own, for once you get to the edge, it will be without any toppings, sauce, or cheese to disguise a bad character. This quick and easy two ingredient pizza dough is a simple mixture of self-rising flour and Greek yogurt.