Vegan Fried Rice With Coconut Milk.
You can have Vegan Fried Rice With Coconut Milk using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Fried Rice With Coconut Milk
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked leftover white rice.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of coconut milk.
- You need 8 small of dice shallot or 1 large onion.
- It’s 2 cup of mix dice red /green /yellow bell pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need of POUNDED PEANUT PASTE.
- Prepare 1 of handful peanut.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 3 small of deseeded red chili pepper.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of toasted sesame seed.
- Prepare of SEASONING.
- You need 3 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
Vegan Fried Rice With Coconut Milk instructions
- POUND PEANUT PASTE.
- pound all ingredients to paste.
- FRIED RICE.
- with oil saute shallot then add pounded paste and mix bell pepper.
- add cooked white rice with seasoning and stir fry and mix well.
- add coconut milk then stir fry rice till fragrant and rice are dry about 3 minutes.
- SERVING OPTION.
- serve fried rice and mix pepper with coconut milk on banana leaf.
- BELOW ARE FEW OF MY VEGAN FRIED RICE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343343-ginger-vegan-fried-rice https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342309-spicy-carrot-vegan-fried-rice https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/468729-prickle-lettuce-vegan-fried-rice https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340470-tofu-vegan-fried-rice https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348611-okra-in-tumeric-vegan-fried-rice https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/361752-salsa-vegan-fried-rice.