Vegan Pumpkin pie.
You can have Vegan Pumpkin pie using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Pumpkin pie
- It’s 25 gram of flax seeds for making tart.
- Prepare 100 gram of oats.
- Prepare 100 gram of badam.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 30 ml of coconut oil.
- Prepare 50 gram of jaggery.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- You need of For Filling.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg power.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1pinch of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of jaggery power.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/3 cup of coconut milk.
- It’s as needed of Decoration for pumpkin pie we need kiwi slice, coconut slice.
Vegan Pumpkin pie instructions
- Combine the flax seeds with water and place in the fridge for 10 minutes..
- Roast the oats and badam for 15 minutes at 170°C ovens Then blend them until finely ground..
- In a bowl add bland badam and oats, soaked flaxseeds, oil, jaggery baking powder, and vanilla extract. Mix well until the ingredients are well incorporated and come together into a sticky and firm dough..
- Transfer the dough onto a pie tin greased with coconut oil..
- Bake the pie for 35 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 170°C for ovens until the crust is golden and crisp. Remove the base and allow to cool down over a wire rack.
- Prepare for Filling–In a large bowl, add the pumpkin puree, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, cornstarch, jaggery coconut milk. Using a hand mixer, mix well..
- Then pour the pumpkin batter into the pie crust..
- Bake for 30 mins and allow to cool completely.
- After we decoration the pumpkin pie kiwi, flax seeds and slice coconut..