Vegan mince pies. These homemade Vegan Mince Pies hold the very essence of Christmas in their delicious pastry crusts. Nothing can beat one warm from the oven with a glass of mulled wine! Bake vegan mince pies for the Christmas season using cherries and nuts.
Just make sure you get vegan mincemeat! Vegan mince pies – a vegan version of the popular Christmas treat with boozy, easy to make home-made mincemeat and crisp coconut oil pastry. What is your favourite festive food? You can cook Vegan mince pies using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan mince pies
- Prepare 250 g of plain flour.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s Jar of mincemeat.
- You need 10 tablespoons of cold water.
- You need 80 g of sugar.
- You need 100 g of coconut oil (or other oil).
These Gluten-Free Vegan Mince Pies are crispy, flaky, fruity and fragrant Gluten-Free Vegan Mince Pies. Mince pies have a history as varied and rich as their filling. Their origins are implanted deep in history, and they've even been caught up in some intriguing, longstanding legends. Perfectly flakey vodka pastry, filled with spiced fruit mince – you'll not find a more delicious vegan mince pie recipe anywhere!
Vegan mince pies step by step
- Mix together the flour, sugar, salt and oil until you have breadcrumbs in the bowl..
- Slowly add the water mixing until you have a firm dough. Add more water or flour if too wet/dry..
- Roll out the dough and use a cookie cutter to make large circles. Place them in a muffin tin and shape..
- Fill each piece of pastry with mincemeat and roll out the remain dough. Cut into stars and pop on the top..
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and put your pies in the fridge to chill while the oven heats up..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and sprinkle with icing sugar..
Vegan mincemeat pies are just as delicious as any mincemeat pie. Perfect for the holiday season, these vegan mincemeat pies are likely to be eaten up quickly. Chop the apples into little chunks and place into a large saucepan and add in the orange juice & zest, sweetner, raisins. These mince pies work wonderfully to make in advance or the same day! These nut based mince pies are perfect to make for the holidays!