Amy's shredded chilli chicken crockpot. I am a wife and stay at home mom to two kids and trying to build my empire during naps and nights when my husband is home. Half hour before serving, remove chicken and shred. Return chicken to slow cooker and stir in.
Pingback: February: The Month of Love This creamy white chicken chili is made super easy in your crockpot! Ultra creamy with plenty of spice, it's the perfect companion on a chilly night! You can have Amy's shredded chilli chicken crockpot using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Amy's shredded chilli chicken crockpot
- Prepare 5 of large chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 3 of medium carrots chopped chunky.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper sliced.
- You need 1 tsp of each of cumin, garlic powder, smoked paprika and (optional.
- You need 500 grams of passata sauce.
- It’s 1 can of red kidney beans.
- You need 1 of each rehydrated chipotle and ancho chopped (rehydrate in hot w.
- It’s 1 of roasted pobalno chilli deseeded and chopped.
- You need 2 cup of water.
Stir everything together in the pot to melt the cream cheese into the chili and warm the half and half, then return the shredded chicken and stir to combine. Amy over at Beautifully Broken Journey. She's such an inspiring woman and I just really like her. You can even take this White Chicken Chili to the next level by adding tortilla strips, shredded cheese, cilantro I made this delicious white chicken chilli today.
Amy's shredded chilli chicken crockpot instructions
- Put chicken, chopped vegetables passata, red kidney beans, all ground spices, rehydrated chillies and water into crockpot/slow cooker..
- Mix well turn heat onto high and cook for 4-5 hours..
- After cooking time is almost done remove chicken breast and shred up, return to sauce and veggies and mix well..
- Serve on top of rice, on a roll or just as it is in a bowl with grated cheese and enjoy..
I cannot wait to try more of your recipes. Crockpot Shredded Chicken – My favorite crockpot chicken recipe for meal prep! Moist, tender shredded chicken that you can use to make chicken sandwiches, chicken salad, casseroles and more. Make a big batch and freeze some for quick dinners! This chicken chilli is loaded with fiber and protein thanks to the chicken and the variety of beans, so good for our heart & cholesterol levels!