Slow Cooker Lemon & Celeriac Chicken.
You can have Slow Cooker Lemon & Celeriac Chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Lemon & Celeriac Chicken
- You need 400 g of chicken mini fillets.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- You need 2 of celery sticks.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 3 tbsp of ground black peppercorns.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- Prepare of Dumpling mix (to serve).
Slow Cooker Lemon & Celeriac Chicken instructions
- Using a dish suitable to leave in the fridge. Add half a teaspoon of salt into 150ml of boiling water. Stir to desolve..
- Zest a whole lemon into the dish and juice the same lemon. Stir..
- Add the chicken ensuring all is covered. Pop into the fridge overnight..
- Dice onion. Thinly slice the celery and carrot..
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker minus the dumplings..
- Stir and set on high for 3-4 hours.
- Server with dumplings: Follow instructions on dumpling mix. Add to the slow cooker and cook for recommended time. Or goes great with new potatoes..