Turkey salad sandwich from leftovers. Leftover Holiday turkey makes great turkey salad for sandwiches, wraps, on top of crackers or salads. This turkey salad recipe is easy and you can make it. Creamy and crunchy Turkey Salad makes for amazing sandwiches to go with your favorite bread, croissants, or buns!
When I was a culinary intern at Food Network, it was my job to. This turkey salad sandwich is reminiscent of our Copycat Willow Tree Chicken Salad (one of the most popular recipes on A Family Feast) – but we've changed up the spices and the proportion of We also like using a mix of the dark and white turkey meat – but whatever leftovers you have are fine! Making things like these Leftover Turkey Salad Sandwiches are almost as delicious, in my opinion, as the big event! You can cook Turkey salad sandwich from leftovers using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey salad sandwich from leftovers
- It’s 1 cup of leftover thanksgiving turkey chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sweet pickle cubes.
- It’s 1 tsp of Heinz 57 sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of pickled jalapeño slices.
- It’s 4 slice of whole wheat bread.
- You need 1/4 lb of fried bacon.
Unless you are incredibly lucky or a perfect planner, you will almost certainly have leftover turkey after Thanksgiving. Just go ahead and plan for a pound of it to go to this salad. Turkey salad recipe is simple to make but it has an unexpected twist. I don't recommend freezing Serve as a sandwich or over salad.
Turkey salad sandwich from leftovers step by step
- Mix the turkey, mayonnaise, Heinz 57, pickle cubes, mix in a bowl.
- Add bacon to bread, add turkey salad top with jalapeños.
- Put top on hope you enjoy.
Replace pecans with toasted almonds if desired. It truly is one of the joys of the holidays! But which combination of bread, turkey and fixins really reigns supreme? Give your leftover turkey sandwich a wonderful French twist and turn it into a croque-madame! Complete with mashed potatoes and a fried egg, this.