Flapjacks. Flapjacks are super simple to make and Lorraine Pascale's easy flapjack is a great place to start for beginners. If you want something out of the ordinary, try our chocolate, honey and coconut options. Flapjacks are so tasty, versatile and easy to make yourself at home.
Flavour flapjacks with the classic American combo of salty peanut butter and fruity jam for a fun PB&J version. Use dark chocolate and orange to make these fab flapjacks. Flapjacks are a super simple and easy treat. You can have Flapjacks using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Flapjacks
- Prepare 250 g of oats.
- Prepare 125 g of butter.
- It’s 125 g of brown sugar.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of golden syrup.
- It’s of Optional 1tbsp peanut butter.
You can also rolled oats, which make a more dense flapjack. What other ingredients can I add to my perfect flapjack recipe? This Jamie Oliver recipes shows you how to make flapjacks with honey. In a saucepan over low heat, combine the butter, brown sugar and golden syrup.
Flapjacks step by step
- Set the oven to 180 fan..
- Add the oats into a bowl..
- Melt the butter in a small pan..
- Once the butter is melted add in the sugar and stir into the butter over a low heat..
- Depending on how you like your flapjacks add in either 2 or 3 table spoons of golden syrup. I don’t like my flapjacks too soft so I add 2 table spoons, however if you like them quite soft then add 3..
- This step is optional, add one big table spoon of peanut butter into the melted butter syrup and sugar then stir..
- Pour the all the melted butter etc in with the oats and stir well making sure that all of your oats are covered..
- If you want to add anything else into your flapjacks (raisins, sultanas, peanuts, seeds, chocolate chips etc) then stir in now..
- Add mix into a approx 20x20cm lined baking tin. Using the back of a spoon push all the flapjacks into the corners and make it as level as you can. Make sure it’s squashed right down with no gaps so it doesn’t break apart..
- Cook in the oven for around 30 minutes until golden brown..
- I like to drizzle melted chocolate over my flapjack once it’s done..
- Leave the flapjack for at least an hour until it’s completely cool and has hardened until you cut it into pieces..
Flapjacks are the condition of a woman having flat sagging breasts, like flapjacks. The type a crack whore would have. Tammy does not want to show us her breasts, she must have flapjacks ! Get Flapjacks Recipe from Food Network. The term "flapjack" means different things in different countries.