Fried Mee Hoon.
You can cook Fried Mee Hoon using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Mee Hoon
- It’s 1 packages of Rice vermicelli.
- You need 1 bag of mixed veg.
- You need 1 bunch of chicken (thinly sliced).
- It’s 3 of beaten Egg.
- It’s 1 of shallot (sliced).
- You need 1 of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1/4 of lime.
- You need of Seasoning Paste.
- It’s 1 pinch of dried shrimp.
- Prepare 2 of dried red chillies.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Soy bean GF paste.
- You need of Coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 of shallots.
Fried Mee Hoon instructions
- Blend all the ingredients to make seasoning paste, set aside..
- In a wok, add oil. Deep fry half of the shallots and anchovies. Set aside when it's done..
- Heat up the wok again, in with garlic, the rest of shallot fry until fragrant..
- Add chicken in and continue frying for a couple minutes until chicken is cooked..
- Now add the seasoning paste, and give them a good mix and stir fry..
- Put the veg and eggs, along with anchovies in..
- Add 1/3 cup of water, bring to boil, now add rice vermicelli, and stir well..
- Continue cooking until the vermicelli is almost done, now add bean sprouts or any other green vegetables, cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Garnish with some chopped red chilli..