Vegan Pesto Pasta Salad. This vegan pesto pasta salad with arugula, cherry tomatoes, and black olives is perfect for BBQs and picnics. I think the special thing about pasta salad is that we don't have it very often (most of the time we only make it for parties or BBQs), so I'm always getting quite excited about it. This recipe for vegan pesto gluten free pasta salad is one of the recipes I'm going to be featuring in the book because it was inspired by my dad's basil garden.
The perfect dish to bring to summer parties and cookouts! If you make this vegan pesto pasta salad, be sure to leave a comment and star rating below letting us know how it turned out. This pesto pasta salad recipe is bursting with fresh flavor. You can cook Vegan Pesto Pasta Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Pesto Pasta Salad
- You need 4 handfuls of Macaroni pasta (vegan).
- You need 1 of Avocado.
- You need 2 of Carrots.
- It’s 2-3 spoonfuls of Vegan Pesto.
- It’s 1 of Green Pepper.
- You need of Kalamata Olives.
- You need of Greek Style Vegan Cheese.
- You need 3 of Vine Tomatoes.
It's light, healthy and easy to make. To assemble the pasta salad, pour all of the pesto over the pasta and toss until the pasta is lightly and evenly coated, adding a tiny splash of reserved pasta cooking water if. The most creamy, plant based pesto ever! Made this week as a pesto pasta salad — perfect for summer BBQs and potlucks.
Vegan Pesto Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook the macaroni, add a pinch of salt & splash of olive oil to the water. Drain and leave to cool..
- Chop all the veggies and Greek style cheese into even pieces..
- Mix the veggies into the pasta, then stir through as much pesto as you like! About 2-3 tablespoons. Add salt and pepper to taste..
A smash hit with vegans and. This pesto pasta salad is the perfect side dish and so convenient to eat on the go. You can use any other dressing you want, but trust me, try. A hearty, flavorful plant-based meal or side. I just made the pesto and can't stop licking my fingers and bowl.