Fluffy Tofu pancakes (Gluten Free & Vegan).
You can cook Fluffy Tofu pancakes (Gluten Free & Vegan) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fluffy Tofu pancakes (Gluten Free & Vegan)
- You need 150 g of soft tofu.
- It’s 120 ml of or 1/2 cup milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg (optional).
- Prepare 70 g of or 1/2 cup rice flour.
- You need 70 g of or 1/2 cup buckwheat flour.
- You need 2 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of vegetable oil.
Fluffy Tofu pancakes (Gluten Free & Vegan) step by step
- Whisk tofu with milk until smooth. Add the sugar. (If you are not using eggs, you may want to add about 1/4 cup of extra milk..
- Swift rice flour, buckwheat flour and the baking powder and add it to the tofu mixture. Blend until smooth. Add the vegetable oil. (If you are using a food processor or a hand blender you can whiz all the ingredients together until smooth.).
- Heat the skillet on low heat and add 1/2 tsp. of vegetable oil to prevent the pancake from sticking..
- Drop a 2 Tablespoons of the batter, and fry on low heat for 90 to 120 sec. Turn the pancake over and heat another 90 seconds or until both sides are golden brown. If you are making larger pancakes, cover with lid as tofu pancakes takes longer to cook compared to normal pancakes..
- Serve immediately. (Can be stored in a ziplock bag in the freezer).