Homemade Spicy Chicken Burger Patties.
You can cook Homemade Spicy Chicken Burger Patties using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Spicy Chicken Burger Patties
- You need 1 kg of chicken boneless cubed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 2 of bread slices.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of oinon finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of mix Herb.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need of Bread crumbs as required.
Homemade Spicy Chicken Burger Patties instructions
- In a food processor add chicken and process until ground. Work in batches and transfer to a large bowl..
- Again in a blender add egg, onion, Garlic, Ginger, green chilli paste,salt, black pepper powder, red chilli flakes mix herbs and bread slices (quickly soak bread in water squeeze well and add to the blender) and add to the blender..
- Process until well combined and add to the bowl with chicken meat..
- Using your hand, Mix well..
- Make the ball and flatten into patties and coat the bread crumbs..
- Storage instructions. Freeze.
- Lay patties on a baking tray lined with parchment paper, freeze completely and transfer to a Ziploc bag..
- You can freeze for 3 to 4 month..