Tofu-Chickpeas Summer Salad.
You can cook Tofu-Chickpeas Summer Salad using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tofu-Chickpeas Summer Salad
- Prepare 1 Cup of Firmed Tofu (Cut into cubes).
- You need 1 Cup of Boiled Chickpeas.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Cucumber(Chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Cherry Tomato(Chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Cabbage(Chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Carrot (Medium size).
- It’s 3-4 of Mint Leaves.
- Prepare 2-3 of Basil Leaves.
- You need for of the marinade:.
- You need 2 Tsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1 Tsp of Dill leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Rock Salt.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Dill Leaves(Dried or Fresh).
Tofu-Chickpeas Summer Salad step by step
- Add all the ingrediants in a bowl, Add tofu.. Mix everything well and Refrigerate for about an hour..
- Place the tofu cubes on a hot pan (you can use oven too) and grill over medium heat for 6-8 minutes, turning every few minutes. Use the reserved marinade to brush over the tofu as it’s grilling..
- Cut Cabbage, Carrot into 2-inch pieces, toss with olive oil and pinch of salt and grill in a separate pan for 1-2 minutes only. Don't overcook because we don't want veggies to lose their crunchiness. Add boiled Chickpeas and mix everythig well..
- In a bowl add grilled tofu, veggies. Add chopped Cucumber & cherry Tomato..
- Whisk dressing ingredients together and coat roasted veggies in a bowl with the chopped mint, basil leaves and black pepper. Adjust seasoning as needed and serve..
- Serve hot or cool on room tempreture as per choice..