Gluten free/Vegan Sweet Potato Pancakes. Fluffy and soft with a perfect level of sweetness, these make a great easy weekend breakfast or brunch, served with plenty Gluten-free and oil-free. I have to admit that breakfast is always the least extravagant of my meals. Well, I like to keep things simple in general, but.
Diets this is good for: Fat-Resistance, Paleo, Vegan, Sugar Free, Dairy Free, Wheat Free (Gluten Free). There is nothing like fluffy flapjacks in the morning, right? Our Sweet Potato Pancakes are definitely a recipe you're going to fall in love with! You can have Gluten free/Vegan Sweet Potato Pancakes using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten free/Vegan Sweet Potato Pancakes
- It’s 1/3 cup of almond milk.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of egg replacer (I use 11/2tbl water and 1/2tbl ground flax).
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of olive or coconut oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of agave nectar (maple syrup if not vegan).
- You need 1/2 cup of sweet potatoes- mashed or pureed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutritional yeast or baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 cup of gluten free flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of gluten free oats.
- You need of Brands used.
- Prepare 1 of "Bob's red mill all-purpose flour" contains potato starch, garbanzo bean, white sorghum, and fava bean flour.
- It’s 1 of "Bob's red mill old fashioned rolled oats".
An easy gluten-free pancake recipe with a dairy-free and Vegan option. For years, I have been using gluten-free Bisquick as my gluten-free pancake mix. Gluten-free Bisquick can get expensive, especially if you have to use a whole box to feed a large family like mine. Crispy on the outside, soft in the middle, full of potato goodness with a Vegan Potato Pancakes!
Gluten free/Vegan Sweet Potato Pancakes step by step
- In a large bowl combine 1c milk and lemon juice. Add oats. Let stand for 10 minutes to soften.
- if using flax as egg replacer, combine and let stand 5 minutes to achieve egg like texture..
- Whisk together egg replacer, oil, agave nectar (maple syrup), remaining 1/3c milk, and mashed sweet potatoes. Add to oat mixture..
- In small bowl combine flour, baking powder, yeast (baking soda), and cinnamon..
- Lightly oil medium pan and preheat to medium heat. Pour desired sized pancakes. When bubbly and sides firm flip ave cook until golden brown.
- Top with desired dressing! syrup, pecans, etc..
Don't you just love when you make something on a whim and it turns out Ohh sweet potatoes sound lovely! I think you will find that grated potato pancakes are a little crispier. These Vegan Potato Pancakes are perfect for a savory Breakfast or Dinner! They're perfect with some Cashew This recipe is a collaboration with my friends Jasmine and Chris of Sweet Simple Vegan. I made these Potato Pancakes Gluten-Free by using an GF All-Purpose flour blend, but you could.