Summer Breeze Salsa.
You can cook Summer Breeze Salsa using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Summer Breeze Salsa
- It’s 84 oz of canned plum tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of lemon(juiced).
- You need 2 tbl of sp powdered garlic.
- Prepare 1 bundle of cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of white onion.
- You need 1 of jalapeño.
- Prepare 2 of serrano peppers.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbl of sp Black pepper.
Summer Breeze Salsa step by step
- We need to set up our “salsa station”, trust me on this:) you’ll need: Large storage type bowl, with a lid. A blender, and a cutting board/knife..
- This is all about blending things a certain way, and throwing it all together! So to start: open all cans of tomatoes, Keep 2/3 of the juice. Cut onion into fourths, clean, and peel. Wash and pick cilantro, removing most of stems. Remove stems from peppers, but keep seeds. Finish by measuring or preparing any remaining items..
- In a blender poor a can of tomatoes, throw in the onion, and blend well. Pour into big container. Blend another can of tomatoes, with cilantro and lemon, and add to big bowl. Blend last can of tomatoes with all peppers and add to the big bowl. Add all remaining ingredients, besides salt at this time..
- Stir well, mixing all flavors, and begin salting the salsa. It takes a lot, so brace yourself. Lol. Taste often as you stir in the salt. Refrigerate for 2 hours, and serve..